- General Terms & Conditions
- Restricted Countries
- Your Account
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Game Terms & Conditions
- Bonus Policy
- Free Bingo Terms & Conditions
- Invite a Friend Scheme
- VIP Terms & Conditions
- Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Loyalty Points Terms & Conditions
- Banking Policy
- Responsible Gaming
- Posh Bingo and PoshBingo.com are brands owned by 888.com. The games 888.com promotes on this website are operated by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited (the “Company”) under its remote gambling licence issued by the Government of Gibraltar. The games are powered by software belonging to Brigend Limited (“Brigend”). Brigend is within the same corporate group as the Company and both are registered under the laws of Gibraltar to provide such services. All transactions between you and the Company take place in Gibraltar where the Company’s principal servers are located.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Bingo management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of Bingo or the players.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to playing Bingo.
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any person or entity, without notice and without your consent, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you. You however may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
3. General Terms & Conditions
- Participation in the activities and games of Bingo, including bingo games, instant games and any other games offered on the platform (the “Game”) is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You cannot play under any circumstances if you are not at least eighteen years of age. The Company reserves the right to request proof of age at any stage, including by means of a voice sample, to verify that persons not legally of age are not participating in the Game. The Company may cancel a person’s account and exclude a person from the Game if proof of age is not provided or if the Company suspects that a person participating in the Game is not legally of age.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Company’s employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
- You are only permitted to enter Bingo and any Game thereon for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Bingo or this website is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to verify your registration details, such as name, address, age, and payment methods used, at any time, by requesting certain documents. These documents shall typically include an identity card, proof of address such as a utility bill, and proof of your payment method. If deemed necessary, we may request that the said document copies are notarized, meaning that the documents are stamped and attested by a Public Notary. In the event our requests for documents are not completed by the member, the Company may at its sole discretion terminate the account, and withhold any funds that are present therein. Should the documents fail our internal security checks – for example, if we suspect that they have been tampered with, or are in any way provided to mislead or misrepresent – we shall be under no obligation to accept such documents as valid, and under no obligation to provide feedback on the exact nature of our findings with regards to these documents.
- The management of Bingo reserves the right to withhold payment to any player pending verification of the player’s identity.
- Any participation in the Game is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Game, you acknowledge that you do not find the Game or Bingo to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- You are Legally of Age as defined in this Agreement, you are of sound mind and you are capable of taking responsibility for your own actions.
- You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of the Services and you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your use of the Services is at your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to your losses you shall have no claims whatsoever against the Company or any company within the 888.com group of companies or any white label partner or their respective directors, officers or employees.
- Each user of the Game is fully responsible for paying all monies owed to the Company. You agree that you will not make or attempt to make any charge-backs, and/or deny or reverse any payment that you have made and you will reimburse the Company for any charge-backs, denial or reversal of payments you make and any loss suffered by the Company as a consequence thereof. The Company may, at its sole discretion, cease to provide the Game or withhold payment to certain users or to users paying with certain credit cards.
- We shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or otherwise unlawful activity, and may employ collection services to recover payments. However, under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, irrespective of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen.
- If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company’s operation, the Company reserves the right to publicise your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other bingo and gaming companies, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
- All times that are published on this website are local British times.
- You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of this website; (ii) your use of any materials at this website; (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of Bingo’s server;(iv) your participation in the Game, or (v) your acceptance of any prize.
- We reserve the right to refund to any card that has been registered in the playing account.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to Bingo or to discontinue any activity or game of Bingo at any time.
- We recommend that customers print out all transaction data, rules of the game and payment methods and keep them in an easily accessible place.
- Bingo reserves the right at its sole discretion to change from time to time the table rake in relation to real wagering and/or the use of bonus funds.
4. Restricted Countries
- Bingo is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
- The Company reserves the right to close Bingo accounts registered from certain countries. This policy was introduced after high volume credit card fraud originated in these countries. Winnings from these accounts will not be paid out more than the amount of the purchases made on the account. We apologize to the customers from the countries detailed below for the inconvenience caused.
- The countries include (but are not limited to): Albania , Armenia , Azerbaijan , Belarus , Belarussia , Bosnia and Herzegovina , Bulgaria , Croatia , Czech Republic , Estonia , Hungary , Indonesia , Kosova , Latvia , Lithuania , Malaysia , Moldova , Montenegro , Romania , Russia , Russian Federation , Serbia , Slovakia , Slovenia, Macedonia ,South Africa, Turkey and the Ukraine.
- Persons located in the United States of America, Israel, Turkey, Spain, France, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Gibraltar and Antigua are prohibited from opening an account with Bingo, and therefore residents of these countries are restricted from making any deposits or use of the Game. The Company reserves the right to amend the list of countries from which it will not accept players of the Game at its discretion.
5. Your Account
- A Bingo account refers to any account you own that is operated by the Company.
- Only one account per person is permitted. Unfortunately, this is necessary to prevent abuse of our generous “free money” policies.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from this website, accept any prize, or participate in the Game. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your account. Note: We take no responsibility for any third party access to your account and under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of misuse of your password by any person or for any unauthorized access to your account and all transactions where your user name and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid, whether or not authorized by you.
- The Company shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter Bingo because of anything other than the Company’s error.
- You are responsible for the security of your username and password on your own PC or internet access location. If this username password combination is “hacked” from your computer, due to any viruses or malware that is present on the computer that you access your account with, this is your responsibility.
- You acknowledge and agree that should you choose to self-exclude from Bingo, you shall not be permitted to open or use a new account with any other websites operated by the Company during your selected self-exclusion period, until such self-exclusion has been lifted and the original account reopened. In the event you are in breach of the foregoing, we shall be entitled to block any new account you open with any other website, forfeit any funds you may (or have previously deposited) therein, and shall not be liable to refund to you any funds you may have wagered or won through such account.
- If you do not log onto your Bingo account for a period of 90 days, your Bingo Loyalty Points and Bonus Funds, if any, shall be forfeited to the Company without further notice. In addition, if you do not log onto your Bingo account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company without further notice.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. The Company further reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Bingo account, inter alia, in any of the following circumstances:
(1) If you have more than one active account for Bingo;
(2) If the name on your Bingo account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Bingo account;
(3) If you participate in a Bingo promotion and cash out before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
(4) If you provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
(5) If you are not of legal age;
(6) If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
(7) If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Bingo account;
(8) if you have self-excluded on any other website operated by the Company;
(9) If you have not played Bingo on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
(10) If you have “charged back” any of the purchases on your Bingo account (i.e. on any account owned and/or operated by the Company);
(11) If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat Bingo;
(12) if you are found to be playing free games excessively;
(13) If you are found to be abusing any bonuses or promotion;
(14) if you have abused the “Invite a Friend” scheme;
(15) if the Company should reveal that you are employing a gaming strategy in order to maximize the return from your game play;
(16) If your account is associated in any way with any existing account that has been terminated under any of the circumstances set out above. If your account is associated with, or related to, existing blocked accounts, we may terminate your account, irrespective of the nature of this relationship, and the registration details provided on said accounts; OR
(17) If the Company should become aware that you have played at any other online bingo under any of the circumstances set out above.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all trade mark rights and copyright) in the brand Posh Bingo (word and logo) and the website’s graphic user interface, content and look and feel vest in 888.com. You agree that you will not display or use the brand or the website’s graphic user interface, content or look and feel in any manner unless you have been given 888.com‘s prior written consent to do so. Moreover, you shall obtain no rights to the trade name Posh Bingo, or to any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using this website and the material contained therein.
- Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
7. Game Terms & Conditions
- A new game is played every 3 to 5 minutes.
- A new ball is called every 3 seconds.
- There is a 1 card minimum purchase per game, and a maximum purchase of 96 cards per game – although individual rooms may have a lower maximum card purchase.
- The minimum purchase on the site is £5.
- A bingo game with less than 3 players will be cancelled and in such event each player who bought a ticket for the cancelled game will receive a full refund to the same balance (real money and bonus) from which he/she was charged.
- Bingo is played in “Autoplay” mode, whereby players will always be notified of a winning bingo card.
- The maximum accumulated wins for non-funded players in ALL the games are £100. If the win is more than £100, the player will be entitled to £100 and the remainder will become void. Deposits that have been made after the above £100 win will not be voided (meaning we will void ALL winnings above £100 in a player’s balance and leave only the deposit amount, regardless of whether such wins were won after the player has deposited for the first time).
- The purchase of all cards is final.
- In the case of there being more than one winning card, the prize will be split equally amongst the number of winners.
- A prize that is given in a bingo game may be given as the following: real money (cash), bonus money, loyalty points or as a tangible prize.
- If we cannot contact you by email or phone within 30 days of winning a tangible prize we reserve the right to withdraw this prize.
- Only one player from each specific IP shall be allowed to enter a bingo room and participate in a game on any of the websites within the same bingo network.
- We make every effort to ensure that errors or mistakes do not occur in any game. We reserve the right to void winnings or cash-ins enabled by wins resulting from any obvious error or mistake or any technical fault (including, but not limited to, incorrect game payouts) with any of the games offered. You will forfeit any winnings/losses that result from such errors or mistakes or technical faults.
- The Company shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the player to participate in a game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
- Artificial Intelligence – Robots: You are not allowed to use any software program which, in our opinion, is endowed with artificial intelligence (“AI Software”) in connection with your participation in the Game. We constantly review the manner in which you play in order to detect the use of AI Software and in the event that we deem it has been used we reserve the right to take any action we see fit, including immediately blocking access to the Game to the offending user, terminating such user’s account and seizing all monies held in such account.
- You agree that, in the event that the Game fails to operate correctly as a result of, but not limited to, any delay or interruption in operation or transmission, any loss or corruption of data or communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the website or its contents or any error or omission in content or any other factors beyond our control:
a) the Company, its affiliates and its third party licensors will not be responsible for any loss, including loss of winnings, that may result; and
b) if any such errors result in an increase in winnings owed or paid to you, you shall not be entitled to the winnings falling within such increase. You shall immediately inform the Company of the error and shall repay any winnings credited to your account in error to the Company (as directed by the Company) or the Company may, at its discretion, deduct an amount equal to those winnings from your account or set off such amount against any money owed to you by the Company.
Progressive Instant Win or Casino Jackpot Winnings
- In the event of winning a progressive instant win or casino jackpot of £20,000 or more, you will grant to the Company an irrevocable, exclusive and perpetual worldwide right and license, to use your name, photograph and likeness in any media, which includes but is not limited to TV, radio, magazines and the Internet in connection with the marketing and promotion of the Company. You further agree to fully cooperate with the Company’s representatives in such regard and without additional compensation except where required by law.
- Such Jackpot prizes may be awarded to the winners in up to 24 monthly installments if so decided by the Company at its sole discretion.�
1TG & 2TG Games
- “1TG players” are defined as all players who have “1 to go” on their card at the time when bingo is called. Similarly, “2TG players” are defined as all players who have “2 to go” on their card at such time.
- Some games may be defined as a “1TG”/”2TG” game, i.e. a game in which “1TG players” and/or “2TG players” will also win a prize.
- Both 75-ball and 90-ball games may be defined as “1TG” games.
- In a 75-ball game – “1TG” and “2TG” players are the 2nd place winners and the 3rd place winners respectively of the bingo game.
- In a 90-ball game – “1TG” and “2TG” players are the 2nd place winners and the 3rd place winners respectively of the “Full House” sub-game.
- “1TG players” and “2TG players” will win a different prize than the 1st place bingo winner; such prize can be any of the following at the Company’s sole discretion:
A specific percentage of the game’s jackpot or a fixed amount that is either:
i. Divided between all “1TG”/”2TG” winners (one win for each “1TG” player, regardless of the number of “1TG” cards that the player holds); or
ii. Divided between all “1TG”/”2TG” tickets (one win for each “1TG” card).
Funds can be given as real money, bonus money or loyalty points.
i. Divided between all “1TG”/”2TG” winners (one win for each “1TG” player, regardless of the number of “1TG” cards that the player holds).; or
ii. Divided between all “1TG”/”2TG” tickets (one win for each “1TG” card).
- For each “1TG”/”2TG” winner or ticket – the house will only know the amount of money that is going to be given to players when the game begins.
- Only players who do not win the main bingo jackpot (any of 1 line, 2 lines or full house in 90 ball) will be eligible for ’1TG’ or ’2TG’ jackpots. Of those remaining, only players who do not win the ’1TG’ jackpot will be eligible for ’2TG’ jackpots.
- If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in a Game, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within seven (7) days of the original transaction. All claims or disputes should be raised with the customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Bingo software and the Bingo’s server software, the result showing on the Bingo’s server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
- If you feel that a Game has played out unfairly then you must contact our Customer Support team with the Game ID and a screenshot of the game as it finished for us to assist you.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The outcome of every Game is determined by a random number generator. The window in which you play the Game displays a graphical representation of that outcome. In an instance where the flash Game display fails to show any result, the Game will still have been completed on our servers. In the event of a loss the stake will still be deducted from your account and in the event of a win the winnings will still be credited to your account.
8. Bonus Policy
We give bonus offers from time to time. These bonuses are subject to the following rules:
- Bonus Funds are (i) A Cash bonus from deposits, (ii) Cash from the redemption of bonus points, (iii) Any other cash bonus that the player may receive from Bingo through other promotions.
- Bonuses will be credited to the player’s account as Bingo Bonus Points or Bonus Funds only, unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions that apply to any type of bonus, you agree by accepting such offer to wager 2x the amount of the Bonus Funds or where it is a ‘bonus on deposit’ offer wager 4x the total of (the amount of the deposit + the amount of the Bonus Funds) prior to cashing out the deposit. If you do cashout any or all of your your deposit before meeting the wagering requirement, you will forfeit your Bonus Funds. For example: with respect to a deposit related bonus, if you received 100% bonus on your £20 deposit, you must wager at least £160 before cashing out your deposit. Should you cashout your deposit before wagering £160 you will immediately forfeit your Deposit Bonus.Wagering must be done on bingo games only. Deposit bonuses do not apply to any instant games or slot machines, and will not count toward wagering requirements in order to keep the deposit bonus.
- Bingo is entitled to change the bonuses from time to time without a previous notice.
- We reserve the right to decrease the relative contribution of bonus money to jackpot amounts by differentiating bonus money from real money wagering.
- All promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to promotion-specific terms and conditions and any complimentary bonus credited to your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions. We reserve the right to withdraw any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time.
- In the event that the Company believes a Bingo user is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by the Company, then the Company may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that user’s access to the Games and/or block that user’s account and confiscate funds therein.
- All Bingo users shall be entitled only to one welcome bonus. Members who make their first deposit with the Company or any of its white label partners, and who have or previously had an account with any of the websites owned or operated by the Company, including both in-house brands and white label brands, shall not be entitled to an additional welcome bonus, unless the Company decides otherwise at its absolute discretion.
- In the event that the Company deems in its sole discretion that you have been taking unfair advantage of the Company’s welcome bonuses or have executed any other act in bad faith in relation to a bonus promotion offered on any of the websites owned and/or operated by the Company, the Company shall have the right to block or terminate your accounts with the Company and in such circumstances, the Company shall be under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your account/s.
- First Deposit Bonus: The first deposit bonus in Bingo is 250%. The minimum deposit to qualify for the bonus offer for first deposit is £5. The minimum bonus amount is £12.50 and maximum bonus amount is £200. For example: If your first deposit is £10, the bonus offer is £25. If you deposit less than £5 no bonus will be given.
- The Bonus Funds will be credited to your account immediately after your initial purchase, and will be added automatically to your account. You cannot withdraw any of the bonuses at any stage. Bonus Funds are only available for the purchase of Bingo cards.
- You can cash in any of your winnings. If you wish to cash in your deposit you need to wager minimum 2x the amount of deposit + the amount of Bonus Funds prior to withdrawing the deposit, before making a withdrawal of the deposit (please look also at Withdrawal Policy).
- If you wish to withdraw any or all of your deposit before meeting the wagering requirement, you will forfeit your Bonus Funds.
- Re-Deposit Bonus: The regular re-deposit bonus in Bingo is 50%. The minimum deposit to qualify for bonus offer for subsequent deposits in the site is £10. Re-deposit bonus is available on deposits of £10 – £100. For example: If your second deposit is £10, you will immediately receive a bonus of £5. The re-deposit bonus will only be given if you enter valid credit/debit card details upon registration and/or depositing.
- Only one first deposit bonus will be issued per customer. Multiple accounts will not qualify for additional first deposit bonus or the re-deposit bonus. The 250% first deposit bonus only applies to non-funded players.
- Any winnings generated as a result from purchases of Bingo cards with Bonus Funds may be cashed out at any time if the player’s Bingo account has previously been funded with a minimum cash deposit of £30. The winnings you earn may be cashed out at any stage, irrespective of whether this was with Bonus Funds or your initial deposit however if you fail to meet our wagering requirements at the time of cash-out, i.e. have not yet wagered 2 times the amount of any Bonus Funds or in the event of a deposit related bonus the total of the deposit + Bonus Funds, then you will forfeit such Bonus Funds which have not been wagered as required. A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and only one (1) introductory bonus offer can be claimed. Any suspicious cash-ins, in which there may be cause for belief that less than the minimum wagering requirements were made during the claiming of a promotional offer, or for any other reasons at the discretion of the Bingo management, will be audited before being processed.
- Please note that separate Terms and Conditions exist for the claiming of promotional offers.
9. Free Bingo Terms & Conditions
- Free Bingo is provided as an additional service specifically designed to enhance a player’s enjoyment of our site.
- Whilst we describe the free bingo games promoted as “free” we do require you to register with us and to be responsible for the associated cost of using the Internet when participating.
- We use the words “free bingo” in the sense that you do not need to pay anything for the bingo card in order to participate in the Game.
- To help us combat fraud you must comply with our minimum withdrawal requirements before withdrawing any cash prize. If you have to make a cash deposit to meet these requirements you can then withdraw this cash deposit with your cash prize.
- It takes up to 10 working days to process a withdrawal. We process all withdrawal transactions 2 working days after your request. Your bank or Credit Card Company may take up to 8 working days from then to complete the process.
- The maximum accumulated wins for non-funded players in ALL the games are £100. If the win is more than £100, the player will be entitled to £100 and the remainder will become void. Deposits that have been made after the above £100 win will not be voided (meaning we will void ALL winnings above £100 in a player’s balance and leave only the deposit amount, regardless of whether such wins were won after player has deposited for the first time).
- The Company reserves the right to remove or make amends to the free bingo service at any time without prior notice.
- You are only permitted to enter Free Bingo for your own personal entertainment in accordance with what we deem to be fair use. Any other use of the Free Bingo games is strictly prohibited.
- Constant use of the free bingo rooms will be regarded as contravening what we deem to be fair use of the site, according to the Company’s definitions (i.e. playing free bingo games more than certain amount of hours a day on average every week or staying in the free bingo rooms for more than 120 games per week).
- The Company reserves the right to block or remove a player who violates or fails to adhere to these terms and conditions without prior warning. Any accumulated winnings in such accounts will also be confiscated as a result.
- These terms and conditions are subject to, and additional to the “General Terms and Conditions” and the “Promotion Terms and Conditions”.
10. The Invite a Friend Scheme
- The ‘invite a friend’ scheme is intended for individual use only and cannot be applied to Webmasters or on a bigger scale.
- There is a limit of 20 referrals per month (i.e. depositing friends per player).
- The Inviter must have made a deposit within at least the last 30 days to be eligible to receive the LPS bonus. We reserve the right to deny the bonus if we believe the Refer-a-Friend offer is being misused.
- Bingo reserves the right to refuse the prize in case either the referrer or the referee has violated any of Bingo’s Terms and Conditions.
- The referee must meet the requirements for new players.
- The ‘invite a friend’ scheme is appointed only for new non-registered players.
11. VIP Terms & Conditions
- VIP Diamonds are players who have deposited and wagered a total of £5,000+ within 3 (three) consecutive 30 (thirty) day periods on Bingo and/or Instant Games.
- VIP Ruby’s are players who have deposited and wagered a total of £3,000 – £4,999 within 3 (three) consecutive 30 (thirty) day periods on Bingo and/or Instant Games.
- VIP Sapphires are players who have deposited and wagered a total of £2000 – £2,999 within 3 (three) consecutive 30 (thirty) day periods on Bingo and/or Instant Games.
- Bingo may stop/change the VIP Programme at any time without any prior notice.
- Bingo maintains the right to disqualify or exclude any player from being a VIP player, at its sole discretion..
- To be eligible for cash back you need to be a registered and funded VIP player at Bingo.
- Cash–back is calculated on a weekly basis over the previous Friday – Thursday period.
- Every Diamond VIP who wagered on bingo or instant games during the calendar month will be paid minimum 10% of any losing bets on these games, in the form of bonus to the player’s account (“Cash–back Bonus”). (Ruby & Sapphire VIP’s may receive 5% – 10% Cash-back)
- The Cash–back Bonus is calculated as 5%, 8% or 10% of (All bingo and instant game wagers) – (All bingo and instant game wins) – (Adjustments+ Loyalty Bonuses+ Registration Bonuses+ Deposit Bonuses) + (Change in balance).
- The max Cash–back Bonus that will be given to a player is £200 (only one account of every player may receive a Cash-back Bonus).
- The minimum Cash–back Bonus a VIP player will receive (should they be eligible for it) is £1.
- Cash-back Bonus will be credited up to 96 hours after the end of promotional period.
- Cash-back Bonus can be used to purchase bingo cards only and cannot be cashed out.
- You may cash out winnings generated from your play with a Cash-back Bonus at any time by providing debit/credit card details subject to you having previously funded your account with a cash deposit.
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
12. Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions set out below apply to all promotional offers whether sent in correspondence (for example emails, SMS, computer pop-ups and letters) (each a “Promotion Correspondence”) or published via the web landing page on the Posh Bingo website (each an “On-line Promotion”).
- Such promotions may take the form of bonus offers (whether for real cash or some other type of bonus or incentive), prize draws, competitions, contests or other form of promotion. All such promotions are subject to these general promotion terms and conditions, our Bonus Policy, any rules set out in Promotion Correspondence and the specific rules found on the information pages of the individual promotions (together the “Promotion Terms”).
- You should check the Promotion Terms before participating in any promotional offer as by participating in a promotion you accept and agree to be legally bound by such terms.
- Any complimentary bonus (whether real money bonuses, bonus points or some other form of incentive) credited to your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions. We reserve the right to withdraw any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Promotion Terms at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this “Promotion Terms and Conditions” section of the Company’s website. It is your responsibility to review the Promotion Terms on a regular basis.
- Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
- The Promotion Terms contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify certain countries from promotional offers. Among the countries whose players are disqualified from promotions are those blacklisted in our “Restricted Countries” section of the website.
- In the event that the Company believes a user of the Bingo service is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by the Company, then the Company may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that user’s access to the Game and/or block that user’s account.
- Please note that separate Terms and Conditions exist for the general rules of playing Bingo.
- Unless otherwise indicated in the Promotion Correspondence or an On-line Promotion, a promotion is intended for the addressed recipient or category of recipient only and cannot be transferred. If you are not the intended recipient or within the intended category of recipient then the offer is null and void.
- To be eligible to participate in any Promotion, you must be a “Qualifying Player” i.e. you must:
(a) be 18 years of age or older;
(b) be legally entitled to use our services in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions;
(c) unless the applicable specific Promotion Terms indicate that a “no purchase necessary” route is available and subject to any provisions herein, have successfully completed registration on our website for the relevant service and opened a real money player account in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions;
(d) satisfy any other eligibility criteria set out in the relevant sections of our Promotion Terms in respect of certain general categories of the promotion and in the applicable specific promotional terms; and
(e) not be an Unauthorized Person (as defined below).
- To participate in any of our promotions, you should follow the instructions set out in the relevant Promotion Correspondence, on the individual web landing page for that promotion and, where appropriate, the applicable specific Promotion Terms. Where the Promotion Correspondence or landing page indicates that no purchase is necessary to participate in the promotion, you may participate by sending an email to any address there specified.
- Officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents of 888.com or any of its subsidiaries, parent or associated companies, or any of its or their respective suppliers or vendors (including advertising, printing and publicity agencies) or any officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents of any entity connected with any promotion, or relatives of any of the foregoing persons (collectively, “Unauthorised Persons”) are not permitted to participate in any promotion. For the purposes of these Promotion Terms, “relative” shall include, but not be limited to, a spouse, partner, child or sibling of an Unauthorised Person and any person residing in the same household as an Unauthorised Person.
- Your participation in any promotion is voluntary. You have the choice to decline to participate in any promotion by simply ignoring the relevant Promotion Correspondence or publication. If the promotion is automatic and you are unable to voluntarily elect not to participate you may contact our support helpline on 0808 238 9898 and request not to be a party to the promotion.
Changing a Promotion
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate any promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatever, including without limitation if there has been any printing, production, distribution or other error in any Promotion Correspondence or on the website, or where there has been any error in the preparation for or conduct of any promotion affecting the result of the promotion or the number of participants or the value of claims.
- The Promotion Terms may be modified by us at any time by posting the modified terms on the relevant page(s) of the website. We recommend you revisit these Promotion Terms regularly. By your continued participation in any promotion, you accept any such modified terms.
Promotions and Prizes
- Qualifying Players who win a prize as the result of any promotion (each, respectively, a “Winner” and a “Prize”) must accept the relevant Prize “as is” and there is no right to a cash alternative unless we, in our sole discretion, elect to offer such a cash alternative (which may be less than the full value of the Prize). We reserve the right, at any time, to substitute any Prize with one or more prizes (other than a cash alternative) of substantially equivalent value. Prizes will be drawn at random.
- All Prizes will be drawn by the time or within the timeframe specified in the applicable specific promotional terms and, unless otherwise indicated there, a cash Prize will be paid into the account of the Winner.
- Where we arrange for a non-cash Prize to be delivered to you, the delivery may need to be signed for, but in all cases we reserve the right to require that a particular Prize is made available for collection only, including without limitation if such Prize is impractical or unduly costly to deliver. For a non-cash Prize, we will make all reasonable attempts to contact the Winner using his/her account contact details, but if we have not been able to make contact with the Winner within 30 days of the Prize being won, we reserve the right to draw another Winner in place of the original Winner or to forfeit the Prize altogether without liability to the Winner.
- We reserve the right not to award a Prize or to seek the return of any Prize awarded in the event that the Winner is not entitled to receive such Prize in accordance with applicable law (provided always that the Winner is solely responsible for ensuring that s/he is entitled to receive any Prize) or if we have cause to disqualify the Winner.
- Any entitlement to receive a Prize is non-transferable.
- The Winner is solely responsible for the payment of any applicable tax in relation to the relevant Prize and for any costs associated with the Prize. Where a Prize consists of an event, activity, holiday or the performance of a service, the Winner is solely responsible for complying with any booking or other conditions or instructions of the relevant third party provider or organiser and must be able to comply with any restrictions as to dates and times in relation to the Prize (which may not be re-scheduled) and any other eligibility restrictions imposed by the relevant third party provider or organiser. The contract in relation to any such event, activity, holiday or service will be directly between the Winner and the relevant third party provider or organiser and we will not be a party to that contract or have any liability in relation to its performance or non-performance, which shall be the sole responsibility of the relevant third party provider or organiser. We will not provide any form of insurance, including without limitation any public liability or cancellation insurance, in respect of any Prize consisting of an event, activity, holiday or service.
- Our offering of a particular Prize implies no affiliation on our part with or sponsorship or endorsement of the relevant third party manufacturer, supplier, provider or organiser. Any photograph used to promote a Prize is for illustrative purposes only and the actual Prize may differ from the item shown in the photograph, including without limitation as to make, model, specification, colour, finish, packaging and other features.
- The Winner is solely responsible for all use made of the Prize. Except as expressly provided in these Promotion Terms, no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms are made, given or accepted by us and no other terms shall apply, as between us and any person, in relation to any Prize, including without limitation any terms as to suitably, reliability, satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose, or any other implied terms, all of which we exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- By accepting any Prize and/or winnings from the Company, promotion Winners consent to the use of their personal details, including but not limited to, full name, the city in which they live, photographs of them and to also provide commentary about winning the Prize/tournament for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
- All prizes / promotions are advertised as being in pounds sterling, however if your account is registered in Euros or US Dollars, or any other currency we may offer, then the prize or cash value will be paid to you in your currency. For example, if the advertised prize is £100 and your account is registered in US Dollars, then the prize you will receive will be $100.
13. Loyalty Points Terms & Conditions
- Loyalty Bingo Points means those Bingo Points awarded through promotions, the purchase of bingo cards as per the below or Bingo chat room games.
- Only one account per person can receive Loyalty Bingo Points.
- 1 Loyalty Bingo Point will be awarded for every 10p wagered.(*or according to modular platform)
- Only bingo card purchases using cash will be eligible for Loyalty Bingo Points. Bingo cards purchased using Bonus Funds do not count as an eligible purchase.
- You can redeem Loyalty Points for bonus funds via the ‘My Account’ section.
- 1000 Loyalty Points can be redeemed for £1 of bonus cash.
14. Banking Policy
- Posh Bingo caters for various payment options as detailed below.
- All details provided by you to the Company either during the registration process or at any time thereafter, including as part of any payment deposit transaction, are true, current, correct and complete and match the name(s) on the credit/debit card(s) or other payment accounts to be used to deposit or receive funds in your account.
- Without derogating from the aforementioned, should you use a credit/debit card or any other form of payment which is not in your private and personal name, we will presume that you have received complete and sufficient consent from the rightful owner and/or the person whom name is used on such payment instrument to make use of such payment instrument for the purposes herein, prior to your engagement with us.
- We shall not be obligated in any manner to examine such consent and shall bear no responsibility with respect to your representations hereunder.
- You will promptly notify us of any changes to details previously provided by you to the Company
- From time to time you may be requested to provide us with certain documents to verify the details of the credit card used by you to deposit money to your account.
- Depending on the outcome of these verification checks you may or may not be permitted to deposit further monies with the credit card previously used by you.
- Should any of the information that you provide to us be untrue, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise incomplete, you will be in breach of contract and we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately and/or prevent you from using the Software or the Services, in addition to any other action that we may choose to take.
- Posh Bingo restricts the total number of registered payment methods per player to 5.
- We use the SSL Protocol to provide security and privacy between your computer and our servers. This means that before any sensitive data is sent between you and our servers, the data is encrypted before it is transmitted. This makes it impossible for people to crack this code and gain access to your confidential information.
For a safe, quick and simple way to deposit, call one of our support agents by phone for free now (from the UK): 0808 238 9898
If you reside outside of the UK it’s also free, just call: +44 (0) 207 572 1243
Available in all currencies.
Credit Card purchases are one of the quickest purchase methods at Posh Bingo. Posh Bingo accepts Visa and MasterCard credit cards.We prefer Visa cards.
Available for both depositing funds and withdrawal, subject to the exceptions stated under the deposits and withdrawals policies. Please note: It is only possible for players to make purchases using their own debit cards.
- Available in all currencies.
- NETeller is an online money transfer service that you can use to deposit funds to your bingo account.
Opening a NETeller account is like using an “online wallet”. You can deposit, withdraw, and transfer funds to any merchants that support NETeller Online Payments.
Available in all currencies.
Debit Card purchases are one of the quickest purchase methods at Posh Bingo. Posh Bingo accepts Visa Debit and Maestro debit cards.Available for both depositing funds and withdrawal, subject to the exceptions stated under the deposits and withdrawals policies.Please note: It is only possible for players to make purchases using their own debit cards.
- Available in all currencies.
- paysafecard is a prepaid voucher that you can use to fund your bingo account. To make a deposit using paysafecard you will need to purchase a paysafecard voucher.
- Available in all currencies.
- Ukash deposits are an instant, fee-free, secure and easy way to fund your bingo account. In order to make a deposit with Ukash you need to purchase a Ukash prepaid voucher.
- Available in multi currencies.
- Can also be used in Austria, Finland, Ireland, UK, Portugal, Spain, Italy and Sweden. PayPal deposits are an instant, secure and easy way to fund your Posh Bingo Account.
- Available in all currencies
Deposit Policy Overview
- Approved transactions will be automatically credited to your account so you can begin playing immediately. However, in case you used a wire transfer deposit method, your account will be credited within 5-8 business days after we have received the wire transfer.
- Prior to a first withdrawal, a minimum of £20 must be deposited. In addition, a player must make at least one Bingo or Instant Game wager, to qualify for a withdrawal.
Posh Bingo has set the following deposit limits:
Daily Limit – £1000
Weekly Limit – £3000
Monthly Limit – £5000
We reserve the right to amend the aforementioned limits in our sole discretion at any time.
NOTE: Please note that the limits referred to above are for our new members. Posh Bingo may vary the deposit limits for individual members following a review of an individual player’s playing status and account history. In order to request an increase to your current deposit limit and to receive further information please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
- If you are experiencing problems making a deposit, please contact our customer service team. We are available 24 hours a day for your convenience. Click here to Contact us.
- On your statement you will be billed by Cassava Ltd. If you are experiencing problems making purchases, please contact our customer service team. We are available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
Withdrawal Policy Overview
As part of our commitment to providing truly superior service, we make every effort to ensure that your withdrawal request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The withdrawal policy dictates that members may be required to verify their identity before a cash withdrawal can be made from their account. The purpose of this validation process is to prevent potential online fraud.
Main Verification Documents:
- Photographic ID: A copy of a current photographic ID is required for your first withdrawal request. This photographic ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver’s License or National ID card. Please ensure that your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- Credit cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit card used to fund your account is also required. Should you choose to fund your account using multiple credit and/or debit cards, you may be asked to supply copies of more than one card. You may block the middle eight numbers and the 3 digit security code at the back of the card copy.
- Proof of address: In some cases you may be required to provide documentation which validates your home address. This may be in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement.
- Notarized documentation may also be required depending on the amount of your withdrawal request (done by a Notary “lawyer, notary public, etc.” to certify something such as a signature on a legal document as authentic or legitimate by affixing a notary’s stamp and signature).
Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above. These documents may be requested at any point during your Bingo membership.
In order to secure the transmission of the documents we recommend that you send them in separate emails. With regards to credit cards, please send copies of the front and back of the relevant card separately and we also suggest that you block out the CVV number at the back of the card as well as the middle eight digits on the front of the card. Once received, our member’s documents are digitally stored in a secure environment, which is accessible exclusively to specific specialized security agents.
Please send your documents to us via an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Withdrawal Process
The method by which you withdraw is directly dependent on the payment method by which you have submitted your deposit(s) in the past in accordance with the following terms:
- The minimum withdrawal amount in Bingo is £10 and subject to minimum limits imposed by available payment methods.
- If you used one of your credit/debit cards to deposit funds to your account, the relevant withdrawal will be paid back to that particular card;
- If you used a variety of payment methods to deposit into your account and the requested withdrawals are equal to or less than the deposit(s), then the withdrawals are refunded based on the payment methods used and the amounts deposited for each payment method in the following order:
i. Visa cards
ii. UK MasterCard
iii. Maestro card
iv. PayPal/Neteller account
- If your withdrawal amounts are higher than the deposit(s), then following payment in accordance with Sub-Section (ii) above, the remaining withdrawal balance will be paid to you according to your chosen payment method(s).
However, in case you used a Entropay, Paysafecard, Ukash, a non UK MasterCard or an invalid card which we are unable to send payments to and therefore*, your withdrawal will be returned to you via your choice of a cheque or wire transfer.
* Please see Credit/debit cards Exceptions below.
Once your withdrawal request is submitted (by clicking the ‘Confirm withdrawal’ button in the Bingo cashier) it will be processed in two business days. During this time you may cancel your withdrawal request by clicking the ‘Reverse Withdrawal’ button in the Cashier and returning the funds to your Bingo account.
After two business days, the status of your withdrawal request will change to ‘Completed’ and you will no longer be able to cancel it.
As previously mentioned, during the withdrawal process you may be required to provide documents to confirm your identity or ownership of the credit/debit cards used to deposit to your Bingo account thereby ensuring, that withdrawals are paid to the right person. Additionally, we may also request documents when a member wishes to increase their withdrawal limits.
The Withdrawal Completion Time for most of the payment methods (credit/debit cards, wire transfer) is approximately 5 business days. However there are some payment methods that may take a little longer.
See detailed information on how much time it takes to process each payment method:
Withdrawal Process Time
Withdrawal Completion Time
Payment Posted From
MasterCard (UK only)
Payment received with thanks / Payment
UK Only – up to 6 days
ROW –10-15 days
Europe 7- 10 days
UK – 5-8 days
ROW – up to 21 days Europe up to 15 days
Chexx Inc issued by Northern Bank
All timeframes are calculated based on business days (Monday through Friday).
It may take additional time for your credit card or payment method provider to post funds to your account.
You will be notified by email once the processing of your withdrawal request has been completed and the funds have been transferred to you.
If your withdrawal has not been processed within the specified timeframe, please contact us immediately and we will investigate the issue.
Your withdrawal history can be viewed from the ‘My Account’ page, accessible from the homepage when you are logged in. In the ‘My Account’ area you will find a complete list of all your withdrawal requests, both those that have been completed, as well as those that you have cancelled.
- You can request up to 10 withdrawals per day – withdrawals requested by the same method within 24 hours may be combined in one payment.
- The minimum withdrawal amount in Bingo is £10. Prior to a first withdrawal, a minimum of £20 must be deposited.
- We reserve the right to void winnings or withdrawal enabled by winnings resulting from a technical fault (including but not limited to incorrect game payouts) with any of the games offered.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any withdrawal, in which case the value of the withdrawal will be refunded to the Bingo account balance, should the withdrawal be deemed to have resulted from irregular activity.
- Bonuses can never be withdrawn before fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money won from bonus wagering can be withdrawn only after all ‘Bonus Policy’ wagering requirements have been met, otherwise all bonuses will be forfeited
- There are no fees for any of our withdrawal services. In the event that we terminate the offering of our business in any specific country, payouts will be subject to reasonable processing charges.
- We want our members to receive their winnings as soon as possible and will do our utmost to keep to the timeframes stipulated above. Please be aware however, that some withdrawal methods are completed via third parties and in rare cases delays beyond our control may occur.
- In the case of a wire transfer, you need to enter your bank account details in the cashier
For assistance with withdrawal, or any other matter, please contact our Customer Support Team at: email@example.com.
* Credit/Debit Cards Exceptions:
- Visa Credit/Debit Card Withdrawal: Due to regulations imposed on, or policies adopted by some issuers of Visa credit/debit cards, the Company is not permitted to pay to particular Visa credit/debit cards issued. Therefore, members who have deposited to their Bingo accounts via these particular Visa credit/debit cards shall receive withdrawals via wire transfer or cheque.
- MasterCard/Eurocard credit/debit cards (“MasterCard”) Withdrawal: Due to regulations imposed on, or policies adopted by issuers of MasterCard cards, the Company is permitted to pay withdrawals via BACS to MasterCard cards that were issued in the UK only. Therefore, members who have deposited to their Bingo accounts via a non UK MasterCard cards shall receive withdrawals via wire transfer or cheque.
We have set the following cash-out (withdrawal) limits:
Daily Limit – £2000
Weekly Limit – £2000
Monthly Limit – £3000
We reserve the right to amend the aforementioned limits in our sole discretion at any time.
The brands on this website (the “Website”) are owned by Posh Bingo (the “Brand Owner”). The Website and the services offered on it are powered by a software belonging to Brigend Limited (“Brigend”) and operated by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited (“Cassava”), which are both within the same corporate group and registered under the laws of Gibraltar to provide such services.
As such, all personal data and customer funds are transferred to and stored by Cassava on its servers in Gibraltar. Cassava is happy to provide you with online bingo services under its remote gambling license issued by the Government of Gibraltar, and is committed, along with the Brand Owner, (collectively the “Company”, “we” or “us”), to preserving the privacy of all visitors to the Website.
When you use the Company’s services, you shall be asked to provide personal identifiable information (“PII”) to the Company.
Personal Identifiable Information Collection
We collect PII when you register and use our bingo services, make customer inquiries, register for information or other services from the Company (including through Facebook applications), or when you respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys). The PII we will collect from you may include, for example, your name, email address, home address, telephone number, debit/credit card data and date of birth and other information collected on registration or through surveys which the Company shall undertake.
How Your Information is Processed (“Purposes”)
The PII which you provide to us will be processed for one or more of the following Purposes: (i) to allow us to provide you with bingo services; (ii) to process any of your requests for information; (iii) to provide member support services to you; (iv) to market our services or products or those of other entities existing within the same group of companies in which Cassava exists (the “Cassava Group”) or those of the Brand Owner or any of their business partners and affiliates ; (v) to notify you about updates to our software and/or services; and (vi) to support any of the intended purposes specifically stated at the time at which you provided the PII.
To Whom Your Information is Disclosed (“Recipients”)
Your PII may, for the Purposes, be disclosed for processing to any of the following Recipients: (i) to any companies within the Cassava Group and their employees who have a need to know such information; (ii) to any third parties which provide services to the Company in order to allow or enable us to provide you with bingo services, including by way of example affiliate networks, payment processors and data verifiers; (iii) to any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of Cassava Group’s business processes; and (iv) to any potential purchasers or investors in any company within the Cassava Group. Any processing performed by any Recipients will, where required by law, be governed by a data processing agreement in the form required by law, preserving any and all of your statutory data protection rights and obligating the Recipients to respect the PII and handle it in accordance with the relevant laws.
We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law.
Your Choice – Direct Marketing
Out of respect for your right to privacy we are happy to provide you with an easy means to decline receiving email/SMS offers from us. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers by sending a blank message with the word “Remove” in the subject area to firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to stop receiving our mail/SMS or telemarketing offers, please call 0808 238 9898 or write to email@example.com.
Your Rights in relation to your PII
You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your PII and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your PII rectified, amended or completed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may levy a small charge to cover the cost of administration.
We have implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard all the PII under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with the processing of your PII, are obliged to respect your privacy.
We may send you a permanent cookie when you register with us. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can help us to recognize you when you next visit our website, note the advertisements you click on and the other sites you enter via a link from our website. This allows us to tailor the service we provide to your preferences. We may also use the data generated from cookies to compile statistical data on your use of our website. Our website uses four types of cookies: (i) ‘session cookies’ which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed; (ii) ‘first party cookies’ / ‘persistent cookies’ which are set and read only by our website, saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually a year or longer) and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next login (such as user name and/or password); (iii) ‘third party cookies’ which are set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access; and (iv) ‘flash cookies’ which are saved during game play to allow quicker and better gaming experience. You are not obliged to accept a cookie from us or from any other website. You can modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for instructions on how to do so correctly. However, for legitimate security reasons, we may refuse access to specific website content unless you accept the use of a cookie or similar device.
We use a third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you visit our websites. This technology uses information about your visits to our websites (not including your name, address, or other personal information), to serve our advertisements to you. In the course of delivering our advertisements to you, a unique third-party ‘cookie’ may be placed or recognized on your browser. We also transmit website usage information about visitors to our websites to the servers of a reputable third party for the purpose of targeting our Internet banner advertisements on the Website and other sites. To do this, we use ‘Web beacons’ and ‘cookies’ provided by our third-party advertisement server on our sites. The information that is collected and logged on our behalf through this technology is not personally identifiable. If you do not want your non-personal information used to target advertisements to you, please visit www.networkadvertising.org and follow the “opt-out” instructions.
Protection of Minors
The services provided by the Company are not intended for or directed to minors or persons under the age of legal consent. Any person who provides us with PII represents to us that they are 18 years of age or over the age of legal consent in their jurisdiction. We reserve the right to access and verify any PII submitted by or collected from you. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted PII, we may not accept this information and may take steps to remove such information from our records.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your PII to other companies within the Cassava Group or to service providers of the Company and the Cassava Group (“Service Providers”) located in countries outside the European Union. This may happen if our servers, the Service Providers, or such companies are based outside the European Union, if you use our services and products while visiting countries outside the European Union or if we transfer your PII to such companies and Service Providers, and you hereby consent to said transfer of your PII. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union – in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your PII.
Your PII will not be stored for any longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Information about us
Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited Suite 601/701 Europort, Gibraltar
16. Responsible Gaming
Click here to see our responsible gaing policy.