The new world of online bingo has come to develop a particular type of lingo.
These are primarily abbreviations of various short phrases or shorter ways of spelling words.
These short spelling of words however, are not in keeping with English grammar and hence not synchronized with formal English.
These abbreviations and word spelling variations can also be considered as slang.Nonetheless, this kind of lingo is very helpful for chatting purposes as it saves you a lot of time which you would otherwise need to type!
It is also considered trendy and widely used in mobile messages, informal chat and especially in bingo chat rooms.
Here at Posh, we’ve put together a list that will be quite handy for you newcomers, and a chance for you veterans to see if you know all the latest bingo lingo!
- 1TG – One to go (one number left to bingo)
- 2TG – Two to go
- 3TG – Three to go
- BBL – Be back later
- BRB – Be right back
- BTW – By the Way
- CM – Chat manager
- FH – Full house
- GL – Good luck
- GLNG – Good luck next game
- GN – Good night
- HUN – Honey
- IMO – In my opinion
- LOL – Laugh out loud
- LP – Loyalty points (“bonus points” players can earn and then convert into funds in their account. Players can earn loyalty points by purchasing Bingo card or in chat by playing chat games)
- OMG – Oh my god
- PJP – Progressive jackpots (A larger prize for players who call bingo within a certain number of calls)
- PLZ – Please
- QT – Cutie
- Roomie – Fellow bingo player (anyone in the chat room is a roomie)
- SRY – Sorry
- TNX – Thanks
- WTG – Way to go
- WD – Well done
for more bingo lingo you can also click here